The St. Louis Regional Chamber's Connect at Breakfast on Friday, April 24 featured a dynamic panel of business leaders sharing their perspective on how to deliver exceptional customers service. Our presenters were Gina Collins,
Chief Marketing Officer, Build-A-Bear Workshop; Mary Mahoney,
Vice President, Insurance Replacement Division, Enterprise Holdings, Inc. and Alper Oztok,
General Manager, Four Seasons Hotel.
The key takeaways from their presentations were:
- Show a passion to exceed customer expectations in every single transaction.
- Empower employees to "wow" the customer.
- Direct your employees like a cast members on a stage; everyone plays a role to deliver exceptional service across all customer touch points.
- Tie customer satisfaction metrics to compensation and advancement to continuously improve employee behavior and leadership.
- Listen to the customer and growth will follow.
To view their presentations and photos from our Connect at Breakfast click here