The St. Louis Regional Chamber Diverse Business Accelerator is designed to address the interests and challenges of diverse business owners as they work to scale their businesses. This program sets up a framework to enhance a business’s capacity to grow featuring a strategic curriculum.
Program participants meet weekly for three months.
- Diverse and women-owned small businesses in the St. Louis region; Black, Hispanic, Native American, Asian/Pacific Islander, and other people of color (but not exclusively)
- Industries: professional services, construction, logistics, and manufacturing (but not exclusively)
- 2 or more employees
- Committed to full participation in the program
- Revenue of $500K or more
- A business growth plan that demonstrates the business’s capacity to scale (increase revenue, hire employees) within 2-5 years
- 51% minority ownership
- Headquartered in the 15-county, bi-state St. Louis MSA