Anders is a CPA and Advisory firm with approximately 200 partners and staff members. For over 50 years, Anders has been a powerful tax, audit, technology and forensic resource with specialties in a variety of industries. Anders is a Top 10 firm in St. Louis, a Top firm in the Midwest, and a Top 125 firm in the United States. Anders has been designated a Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal and a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. With an award-winning Women’s Initiative, Anders has been honored as a top firm for women by Accounting Today, the St. Louis Business Journal, the Women’s Foundation of St. Louis and the Leading Edge Alliance. Anders also has an affiliate company, Claris Advisors, LLC, a wealth management firm. Anders is a member of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), the second largest accounting association in the world. For more information, visit Anders at www.anderscpa.com.
In this episode we discuss:
- Ways to be nimble and know when to take a pause
- Why cash is king and content is next in line - learn what that means
- American’s are saving more. What are they going to do with it?
- The two camps of businesses – those who do what they need to do to survive and those that are using COVID to as a “gift” to change how they are currently doing things. What will develop, innovate and pivot as we enter our new normal?
- How doing small things turn into big things