Mark Sawyier is the CEO and co-Founder of Bonfyre, a workplace culture platform. Mark founded his first company, an off-campus apartment website, in 2004 as an undergraduate at Washington University in St. Louis and has been leading companies ever since. A passionate and experienced entrepreneur, Mark now brings his curiosity, creativity and leadership expertise to companies ranging from Fortune 500s to early-stage startups. Mark believes people are the most valuable factor of any successful company and maintaining a workplace culture that benefits the employees has become his passion, for both the sake of the employee and the continued growth of the organization.
Additionally, Mark is active in local charities such as COCA, Saint Louis Art Museum and Peter & Paul Community Services. Mark graduated Magna Cum Laude from Washington University in St. Louis in 2007.
Bonfyre is a social communication platform that is changing the way companies shape culture and enable employee engagement around events, project teams, employee groups, learning programs and more. This unique focus on human connections is helping companies leverage existing investments in employee engagement programs - leading to more actionable intelligence, productivity and revenue.
In this episode:
- We share Bonfyre’s proven results for digital solutions at this challenging time
- Mark explains why companies need to invest in solutions to build workplace relationships and culture
- Building virtual relationships within your workplace is easy – find out how!
- Is remote work here to stay? Mark leans in on this question and what companies can do to stay ahead of the trends
- FREE Offer – this is one you won’t want to miss and it’s GOOD!