Guest: Angelia Bills, President & CEO
Angelia Bills is a powerhouse with crisis communications. Before creating Eagle Productions, Angelia worked for the Urban League of St. Louis and St. Louis -Lambert International Airport. She is a recipient of the Legacy Award from the National Council of Negro Women, one of the Top 50 Most Inspirational Women from Delux Magazine, Phenomenal Women Award from the Center for Racial Harmony, St. Louis Sentinel’s Yes I Can Award, the St. Louis Mayor’s Certificate of Appreciation and an Excellence in Communications Award from the Greater St. Louis Association of Black Journalists. She is a member of many local boards. You can read more about her biography HERE.
Company: Eagle Productions, LLC
Eagle Productions, L.L.C. is a public relations, advertising and marketing firm dedicated to helping businesses reach their goals. Specializing in diversity, media relations, speech writing, fundraising campaigns and social media marketing, Eagle Productions offer tailor-made options to clients who need fast results.
In this episode:
When you think of crisis management, Angelia Bills comes to mind. Before starting Eagle Productions earlier this year, she had an amazing corporate career with the Urban League of St. Louis and St.Louis - Lambert International Airport.
She does not crack under pressure and finds a solution for every situation. During this episode, Angelia walks us through a few key tips for managing through a crisis and offers up a freebie at the end that everyone can participate in on October 20.
A few takeaways from this episode:
- She provides three key tips for managing through a crisis.
- She’s a participant of the St. Louis Regional Chamber’s Diverse Business Accelerator program. If you’d like to learn more, click HERE
- Do you want FREE advice, Angelia has a wealth of knowledge that she’s willing to share with you. You can find the information HERE
- Eagle Productions
- St. Louis Regional Chamber Diverse Business Accelerator
- Connect with Angelia via LinkedIN HERE