St. Louis REALTORS® is the voice of over 8,000 REALTORS® in the Greater St. Louis area. As one of the largest local REALTOR® associations nationwide, St. Louis REALTORS® provides valuable tools to real estate professionals, successfully advocates for private property rights and unites REALTORS® in community projects.
In this episode President & CEO, Dan Sale discusses:
- The housing market is poised to help the economy recovery due to pent up demand
- It’s a seller’s market - in April, there was a 16.7% increase in home prices
- Realtors are changing the way they’re doing business and buyers love it!
- There is more innovation in the real estate world with virtual open houses and showing homes via Facetime
- Overall, 2020 will have a 10-15% decline in sales, but 2021 is positioned to be a strong year
- Importance of completing the 2020 census