The St. Louis Business Diversity Initiative’s Fellows leadership program is designed to address the interests and challenges professionals of color face as they work to advance their careers.
This year-long program enhances each Fellow’s leadership capacity through professional development, relationship building, and civic engagement.
In an open environment, participants reflect on their goals, performance, operating styles, and how they adapt to varied workplace cultures. Access to forums, social events, and conferences fosters a supportive professional and personal network essential to long-term growth and development. And through volunteer and civic activities, Fellows hone their skills, expand their relationships, and deepen their connection with the broader St. Louis community.
Fellows By The Numbers
- 92 current Fellows
- 781 Fellows alumni
- 70% of Fellows are promoted within 2 years of the program
- 26% of Fellows are elected onto boards or appointed committees
- 84 hours of training per Fellow per year
- Over 1,600 hours of community service yearly
- Fellows reside in 28 states and 3 countries
- 90% reside in the St. Louis region
- 400% growth of St. Louis Business Diversity Initiative’s Fellows program since 2006
Thank you to our 2019-2020 sponsors
The St. Louis Business Diversity Initiative network is vast with over 700 alumni across the nation. Once you become part of the Fellows network, you’re able to tap into this wealth of knowledge, experience, and perspective to continue your professional development.